The 2nd International Conference on Global Health (ICGH 2017) welcomes the submission of abstracts. All accepted abstracts will be presented as an oral or poster presentation at the Conference and will be published on a Scopus indexed journal/proceedings: International Journal of General Medicine & Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research (AJPCR).
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN
|First Announcement||April 7th, 2017|
|Call for paper||April 7th, 2017|
|Deadline of abstract submission|
|Notification of accepted abstract||July 18th, 2017|
|Deadline of full paper submission||August 1st, 2017|
|Full Paper Notification||August 12th, 2017|
“Improving quality of life for sustainable development”
Health in sustainable development goals, world in 2030.
Re-emerging and new emerging of communicable diseases.
International health regulation.
Global health and aging
The global burden on degenerative disease.
Personalized health in digital age.
Multi drug resistant in communicable diseases.
The burden of HIV for next generation.
Reproductive health care and human development index.
The management of neglected diseases.
New vaccine development to combat infectious diseases.
Universal health coverage (UHC) and quality of life.
Occupational and environmental health.
Shaping the future medical doctors.
Abstract Submission Guidelines Submission Process
All abstracts must be submitted online through the Congress official website at https://icgh.ui.ac.id. Abstracts will only be accepted electronically via the abstract submission portal. Abstracts received by fax or post WILL NOT be accepted.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
All abstracts must be submitted before/on May 31st , 2017 Extended to July 14th, 2017. The online submission system will be closed at 24:00 hours Midnight (GMT +7) on the closing date. All abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Abstract is the original work of the author(s). Abstract that has been submitted somewhere else will not be accepted. Abstracts previously submitted for publication or submitted, accepted or presented at other neurosurgical and/or medical meetings will not be accepted.
- Abstract can contain a result of primary research, secondary data analyses, review, unique protocol of the study, or a rare and/or difficult case series/single case report.
- Abstract format must include the following items:
- Title: must contain with maximum 20 words.
- Word Count: should be limited to 250 words including subheadings.
- Structure: must include the four subheading
- Introduction – A brief statement on the purpose of the study and the current state of research in the field. Maximum 2 sentences
- Methods – The methods of study must be defined briefly and consist of at least, study design, subject, data collection procedure, and data analyses.
- Results – A summary of the study results, including sufficient details to support the conclusions.
- Conclusion – A statement describing the significance of the work and its implications for further research and/or public health.
- Abstracts must be prepared exclusively in good English and should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar.
- Abstract must not contain tables, pictures or diagrams.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use
- Author(s)’s should include name of author(s) and their affiliation(s). Author(s) should be responsible for providing the correct name of the author and co-author(s). name should be based on Last Name and Initials. Example: Agustina R, Wiweko B, and Riyanti A.
- Abstracts should be submitted in Microsoft Word format only.
- The deadline for abstract submission is May 31st , 2017 Extended to July 14th, 2017. No abstracts will be accepted after this date.
- References should not be included for abstract submission.
- Please ensure that your e-mail address is accurate at the time of submission. All correspondence will be sent via e-mail to the corresponding author (abstract submitter). Should the corresponding author’s email address change after the submission deadline, please notify the symposium secretariat at https://icgh.ui.ac.id to update this information.
- Only presenters of selected abstracts who are fully registered and paid will have their abstracts included in the final program book.
- Abstracts should be proofread prior to submission, as in many cases they are published as submitted.
- Abstract data cannot be altered after the online abstract submission system has closed.
- The name of the author who will present the poster or oral presentation should be underlined.
- The type of presentation (oral or poster) choice selected during the submission process is a request only. The accepted format is at the discretion of the Scientific Program Committee.
- Submitter can submit up to three abstracts.
- Complementary of the abstract:
- All submission must include biographies and photographs in a separate page.
- Biographies are limited to 100 words. The biography should be written using complete sentences and in the 3rd person, please refrain from using bullet points. The biography should contain information relative to your position, career history and professional achievements.
Already have a Username/Password ?
Need a Username/Password ?
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions